~ * Eternal Maiko *~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the European kimono lovers and around the world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Konbanwa! It's Lizzie!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
attackofdameepits
Shikomi
Shikomi

Female Location : Tennessee, USA

Konbanwa! It's Lizzie! Empty
PostSubject: Konbanwa! It's Lizzie!   Konbanwa! It's Lizzie! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:19 am

Hello! It's Lizze AKA attackofdameepits from over on IG. I look forward to meeting everyone here and helping out. ^^=

My affair with kimono and Japanese culture is very much long standing, I am pretty sure it all tied back to my introduction to Super Sentai back in early 2007. My collection is humble, but I am still quite proud of it. Any chance I get to have a dress down day at school I'll pull out a furisode and hakama type skirt and wear it! I like to see the amazement on peoples faces when the notice I pull my wallet or water bottle out of my sleeve.

Ookini! Frog
Back to top Go down
Kimino
Eternal Maiko
Eternal Maiko
Kimino

Female Location : Europe

PostSubject: Re: Konbanwa! It's Lizzie!   Konbanwa! It's Lizzie! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:18 pm

Hi Lizze!

Welcome to EM! please feel at home here and share your passion with us.
Don't feel shy to start threads and if you need any help, please just send me a PM. Wink

About the furisode and hakama: It think it's a great idea! if you want you can share then photos with us here. Sleeves and indeed good substitutes for bags eheh Wow
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-maiko.forumotion.com
Hasume
Maiko
Maiko

Female Location : Missouri, United States

PostSubject: Wecome to the forum!   Konbanwa! It's Lizzie! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:03 pm

Dancing bunny Thank you for joining us, Lizzie! Welcome!

*hugs*

I would love to see photos of you in your furisode!
Back to top Go down
http://threeriversokiya.com
miravisu
Shikomi
Shikomi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Konbanwa! It's Lizzie!   Konbanwa! It's Lizzie! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:22 pm

Hello Lizzie! Smile

Meepits.. a neopets fan?

Yes, hakama are growing on me too, but not sure if I've found the right size yet. These pesky wide hips!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konbanwa! It's Lizzie!   Konbanwa! It's Lizzie! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konbanwa! It's Lizzie!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ * Eternal Maiko *~ :: ~ About ~ :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: