~ * Eternal Maiko *~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the European kimono lovers and around the world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hajimemashite

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maikofan128
Shikomi
Shikomi

Female

Hajimemashite Empty
PostSubject: Hajimemashite   Hajimemashite Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 5:51 am

Hajimemashite! Smile

Name/Nickname: maikofan128 both here and on the old IG forums IRL Ursula but that information is only for those that go to the trouble of reading this post
Work: former technology consultant, currently unemployed
How did you come across kimono for the first time: my parents are to blame
Your favorite kimono: For me it is more about the complete outfit than the kimono on it's own.
Your kimono Style: I am rather traditional with what I wear but sometimes I dip into modern trends, especially kimono hime, when the occasion permits it. I love to look at pictures of kimono hime and gyaru kimono but I think I can only pull of the first.
Are you a fan of Maiko/Geiko culture: yes
What do you love the most about kimono: They fit my love for attention to detail and coordination sensibilities. Kimono and kitsuke is very structured, I find that very appealing and love to learn about it whether it is to follow it or not. I also love outfit coordination: Since kimono outfits have so many components it is a lot of fun mixing many textures and colors and I think this is what I find the most beautiful about kimono.
Your projects: Kanzashi hobbyist, facebook online local yukata shop/informative page, admin to my only local kimono group, love to build things and make crazy origami boxes. Every year I participate in different Japanese festivals, generally dancing.

yoroshiku onegaishimasu Ookini
Back to top Go down
Kimino
Eternal Maiko
Eternal Maiko
Kimino

Female Location : Europe

Hajimemashite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hajimemashite   Hajimemashite Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 3:09 am

maikofan128 wrote:

maikofan128 both here and on the old IG forums IRL Ursula but that information is only for those that go to the trouble of reading this post

Welcome to Eternal Maiko, Ursula! Love love

I am like you, I appreciate all the tiny details in kimono.
Please feel free to join our discussions and also to share your kitsuke coordinations with us!

Back to top Go down
https://eternal-maiko.forumotion.com
maikofan128
Shikomi
Shikomi

Female

Hajimemashite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hajimemashite   Hajimemashite Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 8:53 am

Thank you Smile I was really missing this format Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kimino
Eternal Maiko
Eternal Maiko
Kimino

Female Location : Europe

Hajimemashite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hajimemashite   Hajimemashite Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 4:57 pm

maikofan128 wrote:
Thank you Smile I was really missing this format Very Happy

Yes, me too! sometimes it's difficult to figure out which design fits better and it's eye friendly Smile
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-maiko.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Hajimemashite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hajimemashite   Hajimemashite Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hajimemashite
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ * Eternal Maiko *~ :: ~ About ~ :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: