~ * Eternal Maiko *~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the European kimono lovers and around the world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from Ecuador!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hanamachi
Shikomi
Shikomi

Female

Hello from Ecuador! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Ecuador!   Hello from Ecuador! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 5:54 pm

Hi all! Nice to meet you, I'm nichole and I'm very fond of Japanese traditional culture Smile I'm recently coming back into my interests of geisha and Maiko, it's been a while! So I hope to learn a whole new bunch of things with you guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kimino
Eternal Maiko
Eternal Maiko
Kimino

Female Location : Europe

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ecuador!   Hello from Ecuador! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 2:36 am

Hanamachi wrote:
Hi all! Nice to meet you, I'm nichole and I'm very fond of Japanese traditional culture Smile I'm recently coming back into my interests of geisha and Maiko, it's been a while! So I hope to learn a whole new bunch of things with you guys! Very Happy

Hi Nichole!

You are very welcome to Eternal Maiko Smile
Please feel free to participate! we are also looking for contributors, please take a look, maybe you fit in any of the categories:
Here  Wink

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-maiko.forumotion.com
Hanamachi
Shikomi
Shikomi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ecuador!   Hello from Ecuador! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 5:35 am

Im an illustrator so i could give it a go at the smileys department Smile
Back to top Go down
Kimino
Eternal Maiko
Eternal Maiko
Kimino

Female Location : Europe

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ecuador!   Hello from Ecuador! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 7:50 pm

Hanamachi wrote:
Im an illustrator so i could give it a go at the smileys department Smile

That's incredible! Very Happy
We truly need some smileys of our own, nothing much related to maiko or geiko(other forums already have them, and we do not wish to copy them), but mostly with kimono only. Don't know what exactly yet, but I'm open to your suggestion.

Thank you so much! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-maiko.forumotion.com
maikofan128
Shikomi
Shikomi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ecuador!   Hello from Ecuador! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 12:07 am

hola desde peru Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ecuador!   Hello from Ecuador! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Ecuador!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ * Eternal Maiko *~ :: ~ About ~ :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: