~ * Eternal Maiko *~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the European kimono lovers and around the world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hej from Sweden!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
miravisu
Shikomi
Shikomi

Female

Hej from Sweden! Empty
PostSubject: Hej from Sweden!   Hej from Sweden! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:12 pm

I can't remember the how and why, but I some time ago found myself stumbling into the Immortal Geisha site.. and now this site!

I've yet to assemble a complete kimono set, but hope to get around to that and participate in a contest, since I now in theory have a juban, yukata (oh, and actually some ro kimono) and at least one suitable obi. If not, I think I could convince daughter to act as human mannequin, as learning how to make obi musubi is not an easy thing. I'm also trying to make kimono items for my BJDs, but that's a slow process a well despite being such an easy "pattern".

Looking forward to seeing and learning more about Japanese culture and fashions Smile
Back to top Go down
Kimino
Eternal Maiko
Eternal Maiko
Kimino

Female Location : Europe

Hej from Sweden! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hej from Sweden!   Hej from Sweden! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:40 pm

Welcome, Miravisu!
Hope you enjoy Eternal Maiko and feel free to participate in the threads and create your own topics Smile 
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-maiko.forumotion.com

Hej from Sweden!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ * Eternal Maiko *~ :: ~ About ~ :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: