~ * Eternal Maiko *~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the European kimono lovers and around the world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prepare for trouble, make it double!-- No, wait a second.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiro Samurai
Shikomi
Shikomi
Shiro Samurai

Male

Prepare for trouble, make it double!-- No, wait a second. Empty
PostSubject: Prepare for trouble, make it double!-- No, wait a second.   Prepare for trouble, make it double!-- No, wait a second. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 7:15 pm

Hello everyone! Star

I guess some people know me as White Samurai from IG but let's do a short introduction anyway ~

So, err, where do I even begin? Uh
I'm your not-so-average young man from Sweden/Finland who happens to have a love for kimono kitsuke. I'm also a fan of manga & anime, video games and alternate fashion styles. My hobbies include cosplay, drawing & painting, poetry and so on. I'm quite the artistic person!
Oh, and I do admit that I reaaaally love circle lenses and I do occasionally wear eye make-up (often Visual Kei or anime inspired), because I can. I couldn't give two shits about both commonly being seen as "girl things" - I like being fabulous and that's it. Haters gonna hate ~ Cool So yeah, whenever I end up uploading some kitsuke pics here then be prepared for a dose of pretty boy-ness...

I guess that's it..?
If someone wants to ask something just go ahead! Smile

Oh, and those who got the title reference gets a free virtual cookie. Cookie Yep, Pokémon was totally my childhood!
Back to top Go down
http://valkoinensamuraikimono.blogspot.com/
Kimino
Eternal Maiko
Eternal Maiko
Kimino

Female Location : Europe

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for trouble, make it double!-- No, wait a second.   Prepare for trouble, make it double!-- No, wait a second. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 7:42 pm

Shiro Samurai wrote:

I'm your not-so-average young man from Sweden/Finland who happens to have a love for kimono kitsuke. I'm also a fan of manga & anime, video games and alternate fashion styles. My hobbies include cosplay, drawing & painting, poetry and so on. I'm quite the artistic person!
Oh, and I do admit that I reaaaally love circle lenses and I do occasionally wear eye make-up (often Visual Kei or anime inspired), because I can. I couldn't give two shits about both commonly being seen as "girl things" - I like being fabulous and that's it. Haters gonna hate ~ Cool So yeah, whenever I end up uploading some kitsuke pics here then be prepared for a dose of pretty boy-ness...

Hi Shiro, and welcome to Eternal Maiko!

You're quite brave for revealing your tastes and don't care for what others think at all! not every men can do that, and everyone should be free to enjoy freely what they love. Even when you're a woman, it's not easy to get dressed in kimono and go outside without hearing a lot of bad comments or getting some strange looks.
Cheers for that! Laughing

Feel free to create new topics and participate in all threads of the forum. If you have any questions, you can just PM me. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-maiko.forumotion.com
Shiro Samurai
Shikomi
Shikomi
Shiro Samurai

Male

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for trouble, make it double!-- No, wait a second.   Prepare for trouble, make it double!-- No, wait a second. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 7:48 pm

Thank you and I agree on that!!

Yep sure, I will if I come up with something to write about!
Back to top Go down
http://valkoinensamuraikimono.blogspot.com/
Komatsu2012
Minarai
Minarai
Komatsu2012

Female

PostSubject: My computer shows English   Prepare for trouble, make it double!-- No, wait a second. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 10:41 pm

Geiko Konichiwa Kimino-san

I was quite surprised to see Shiro Samurai's post regarding his language issue. As you know I have been on this forum since you started it and my computer shows everything in English. Sun

Maybe the issue is with the samurai's computer not properly translating the forum. Star

Ookini Ookini

Komatsu-san

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prepare for trouble, make it double!-- No, wait a second.   Prepare for trouble, make it double!-- No, wait a second. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prepare for trouble, make it double!-- No, wait a second.
Page 1 of 1