~ * Eternal Maiko *~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all the European kimono lovers and around the world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

始めまして! Hajimemashite! Pleased to meet you!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayilana
Shikomi
Shikomi

Female

始めまして! Hajimemashite! Pleased to meet you! Empty
PostSubject: 始めまして! Hajimemashite! Pleased to meet you!   始めまして! Hajimemashite! Pleased to meet you! Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:01 pm

Hello! I am Ayilana (Rebecca) and I am happy to join this website! ^.^ I LOVE geiko/geisha and maiko/hangyoku. I also love kimono and accessories and I love doing my hair up in Nihongami (traditional Japanese coiffure). I also love anime and manga and pretty much any sort of "Japanese novelty." I love to collect fans and I love sharing my passion with others. Very Happy Look forward to being active on here!

-Ayilana, "Kohana"
Back to top Go down
Kimino
Eternal Maiko
Eternal Maiko
Kimino

Female Location : Europe

PostSubject: Re: 始めまして! Hajimemashite! Pleased to meet you!   始めまして! Hajimemashite! Pleased to meet you! Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Hello Ayilana,you're very welcome! we are looking foward to see you around here too! ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-maiko.forumotion.com
Ichiyuki
Shikomi
Shikomi
Ichiyuki

Female Location : Heidelberg, Germany

PostSubject: Re: 始めまして! Hajimemashite! Pleased to meet you!   始めまして! Hajimemashite! Pleased to meet you! Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:01 pm

Hello Ayilana,

nice to see you here Very Happy
Let´s have a great time together ~

Ichiyuki
Back to top Go down
http://kimono-momiji.blogspot.de/
miravisu
Shikomi
Shikomi

Female

PostSubject: Re: 始めまして! Hajimemashite! Pleased to meet you!   始めまして! Hajimemashite! Pleased to meet you! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:14 pm

Hello there! Oh, nihongami, now that I will have to write up, so I can search for images and more info Smile

Are there any books you can recommend on this topic?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 始めまして! Hajimemashite! Pleased to meet you!   始めまして! Hajimemashite! Pleased to meet you! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

始めまして! Hajimemashite! Pleased to meet you!
Page 1 of 1